good & bad things happen

Hmm..i did not know which part i should start.Lately,many good & bad things happen to me & my family..fuhh, ini mungkin Allah hendak menguji sejauh mana kesabaran kami skeluarga melaluinya
so we start with the bad things 1st..
its about my lovely abah that i already told u guys at older post which he not felling well
and this time its become worse when abah stroke at his right body... :((
most likely it caused by the blood liquid medication from the doctor gave abah at KPJ last week
ishh.. its too many things happen in a few days..
too my mama your the best mom in the world 
sangat tabah,kuat sabar and segale~galenye laa...
i LOVE u mama !!
for me,no other person in this world can replace you from this family :'(

About the good things is................
jeng..jeng..jeng..

A few days ago, i with my lovely encik aman go for shopping
and lucky for me bcause my EA buy me something specials that i can't expected !! >.<"
Thanks alot sweetheart !
and for me its should remain the secret past then i will telling u guys about it one day..
and that day surely come..
I'm very sure about that.. InsyaAllah~ =)



No comments:

Post a Comment